From language and literacy development to social skills and creative expression, the children at Ascension Preschool Academy are constantly being exposed to new activities and environments in which to thrive. We build on the strengths and interests of each child to help build a solid faith based foundation where they can develop their futures. Get in touch to learn more about us.
Our Certified Teachers and Our Director
Our teachers give each child their own individual attention and help them grow in a loving developmentally appropriate environment. Focusing on the learning experiences and being an instrument of faithful women.
The Director, Ms. Roni has great passion for the children and families keeping their safety first. With her guidance we continue to move forward with new ideas for the preschool.She brings over twenty years of knowledge and experience.
Learn through Play
This program is designed for 3-year old's and provides extended opportunities for problem solving, decision making, and creativity.
• Phonemic Awareness and Phonics are presented as a foundation for emergent readers
• Language expression and listening skills emphasized
Numeric Skills of counting, sorting, and classifying.
• Fine motor skills and large motor skills are developed through art, manipulatives and gym activities.
Must be 3 by October 1st.
This program is designed for older 4-year old's and 5-year old's and provides extended opportunities for problem solving, decision making, memory, comprehension and creativity.
• Phonemic awareness and phonetic sounds are emphasized in preparation for reading.
• Listening skills are promoted through musical activities.
• Mathematics and numeracy are emphasized as well as hands-on Science.
• Fine motor skills and large motor skills are developed through art, manipulatives and gym activities. Must be 4 by October 1st.
Explore and Discover
We encourage children to actively explore their environment and express themselves through the use of materials all within a rich social setting. Our classrooms feature low teacher-to-child ratios and are led by caring and knowledgeable early childhood education professionals. APA is proud to offer scheduling flexibility and a strong sense of community.